Latest Best 100+ Bikes Quotes Of 2020

Latest Best 100+ Bikes Quotes Of 2020

Here are some of the best quotes on bikes in the year 2020. Find out all quotes related to bikes. Find out quotes releated to bikes, bike rider quotes, ktm quotes, royal enfield quotes and many more.


bikes quotes


List of Bikes Quotes


       “Life is like riding a motorcycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”


·         “Crashing is part of Riding as crying is part of love”

·         “Like dogs, Bikes are social catalysts that attract a superior category of people.”


·         “I have always struggled to achieve excellence. One thing that riding has taught me is that if you can achieve something without a struggle it’s not going to be satisfying“
·         “You never have the wind with you — either it is against you or you’re having a good day“
·         I try to get away and take my motorcycle on a ride whenever I can. I'll take my bike out before the show and just cruise.

·         Man, when I'm riding with the helmet on, I'm invisible. And people just deal with me as the guy on the bike... it gives you a chance to read 'em. 

·         My bike is my gym, my wheelchair and my church all in one. I'd like to ride my bike all day long but I've got this thing called a job that keeps getting in the way.
bike rider quotes


·         I learned to ride a ten-speed when I was 4 or 5. My uncle gave me the bike, hand-me-down, and everyone used to stare at me riding up and down this block. I was too short to reach the pedals, so I put my legs through the V of the frame. I was famous. The little kid who could ride the ten-speed.

·         If I could only do one exercise, it would be dead lifting. For cardio, I dance, I ride my bike, I run and I have kids. There is a... lot of cardio just from being a parent.
.
·         My stepdad provided me with an amazing childhood. I played outside like a normal kid, I rode my bike, I walked to school, but the happiest times were when I was acting.
.
·         In the old days they, the promoters, wanted more and more from me. They wanted me to jump or spill my blood and break my bones. Every time they wanted me to jump further, and further, and further. Hell, they thought my bike had wings. Evel Knievel
·         To be a great motorbike racer, the most important thing is passion for the bike.
.



·         I am able to ride the bike and think clearly about strategy and tyres. I also have positive thinking. I am very constructively critical.
.


·         My father raced bikes. He gave me the passion very early. I had my first bike when I was three or four years old.
.

bikes quotes, bike rider quotes


·         We have the 2004 M1 here for reference, which is useful. It worked well here last year; we won the race and always did fast lap times so it will be interesting to compare it to the new bike and it will help us to understand which parts have improved.
.


·         The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike... you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it's true. Valentino Rossi
.


·         Maybe the bike is more dangerous, but the passion for the car for me is second to the bike. Valentino Rossi
.


·         I am able to ride the bike and think clearly about strategy and tyres. I also have positive thinking. I am very constructively critical.
.


·         I was always interested in skateboarding, BMX bike riding, flipping, gymnastics. Anything with tumbling, turning, twisting, and extreme sports.
.


·         Going for a really long run, a bike ride, or cross-country skiing helps me get away from all the noise. I tell myself, 'The pain you're feeling, just enjoy it because it's going to help you across that finish line first.' If you're having a crap day, go for a run. It makes a big difference.
.


·         What I've realised is that you can run miles, jump on a bike, lift weights, and all that other garbage, but the bottom line is that you get in tennis shape by playing tennis. You build the right muscles, and I don't believe people can do it as successfully any other way.
.


·         From what I've heard, Paris did a little bit more prep work as far as making bike lanes and all of that stuff. They really did it properly, which New York is getting to little by little.
.


·         I ride my bike almost every day here in New York. It's getting safer to do so, but I do have to be fairly alert when riding on the streets as opposed to riding on the Hudson River bike path or similar protected lanes.
.


·         On a bike, being just slightly above pedestrian and car eye level, one gets a perfect view of the goings-on in one's own town.
.


·         Every weekend, I'm on the highway to Antwerp. I need to be there, to have the calm. It's a whole different life: I jump on my bike, and it's so small, I can be anywhere in a minute. I like to be at home when there's free time because when you're at a big company, you're constantly surrounded by 30 people.
.

·          
·         I worry about kids today not having time to build a tree house or ride a bike or go fishing. I worry that life is getting faster and faster.
.
·         I used to watch MotoGP quite a bit, I liked MotoGP. I had a motorbike before I had a go-kart and before I had a motorbike I had a quad bike but I was too dangerous, and before I did quad biking I did horse riding, so it's been a long journey.
.
·         I remember riding my bike down the boardwalk with nowhere to go and looking at the girls. It was really innocent.
.

·         You jump on a bike and start peddling. You fall down and you get up again. I've always been a 'learn by doing' kind of guy.
.
·         How we fund transportation in this country is broken. You all pay a gasoline tax, right? Well, cars go farther, we get electric cars, and so on. And then we do more with the money than just build roads. We do bike lanes and mass transit.
.
·         Every transportation department at schools thought that there should be a bike buddy program. They thought that bicycle commuters wanted to find another buddy to bike with to campus, which is a nice idea. But the consumer demand for that was about zero.
.
·         I remember Detroit feeling really unsafe, feeling scared a lot. Our house was broken into, our car was stolen, we had to get a watchdog, we would get beat up in the street, I had my bike stolen. There was just a lot of real anarchy on the streets and sidewalks.
.
·         I have seen extreme lows because of factors that were not in my hands - be it not having money to buy my first bike, dropping out of a prestigious engineering college without having a single rupee in my bank account, living with seven boys in a single-room kitchen in Mumbai, or eating nothing but khichdi every day. But I cherish all those moments.
.
·         Everything that's going on within the peloton - there's about ten different races going on. There is also a survival element to it - I love the fact that it's so epic. You crash on a bike, the first thing you do is try and get back up on it. No whinging!
.
·         My dad gave me my first bike at 16. I soon fell off and was in a wheelchair for weeks. I haven't fallen since.
.
·         The first time I rode a bike I was four or five. I crashed into the back of a car.
.
·         Perhaps people, and kids especially, are spoiled today, because all the kids today have cars, it seems. When I was young you were lucky to have a bike.
.
·         I do doubles on Monday and Thursday, take Wednesday off or do easy cardio, do doubles on Thursday and Friday, and the weekend I just get outside and get active - jog or bike ride, or play tennis with my mom.
.
·         You can ride your bike to anywhere in Portland if you want to. I think there was a charming underdog mentality when I first moved here in the late '80s that is definitely gone. People acted more like underdogs, dressed more like underdogs.
.
·         I do a variety of activities like Pilates, bike riding, physical therapy, and running. I also train on the ice five to six days a week. On the ice, I work on my programs as a whole and the individual technical elements that comprise the programs.

 Here are Some More Bike Rider Quotes


·         I'll do anything. That has proven problematic - you may remember my broken leg in a dirt bike accident - but that is also the ingredient that has allowed me to elevate myself in pro wrestling.
.
·         When I broke my leg on the dirt bike, fear got the best of me that day. I hesitated. I didn't hit it as fast as I could have, and I came up short. It was the first time in my life I couldn't get back up. Jeff Hardy
.
·         I find it easier to write in the winter in Melbourne. When the weather is good you want to go out for a walk, ride a bike, go to a cafe or something. When it's raining, when it's a miserable day, I just sit down at my desk and get some work done.
.
·         You forget things like how accessible the city is, I bought a bike - I haven't had a bike in twenty years.
.
·         Some pundits have proposed that the aliens have come here to breed with us. Apparently, too much bike riding or something similar has rendered them incapable of reproducing within their own species. But do extraterrestrial infants toddle through your neighborhood?
.
·         I've got a love affair with Harley-Davidson. One of my earliest photos with my dad is of him holding me as a baby on his bike.
.
·         Once you're a mom, always a mom. It's like riding a bike, you never forget.
.
·         One day, my bike tire broke miles from home and I found a way to fix it. That's what I learned: Even if you don't have all the tools, you can improvise. Tony Ferguson
.
·         Inconvenience yourself: ditch the remote, the garage door opener, the leaf-blower; buy a bike, broom, rake, and snow shovel.
·         I try and sweat every day even though I can't always get to the gym. I do a lot of running, which is a great way to see a city, and I try to bike to work.
.

·         For my first race, when I was 19, I'd bought a 600cc bike. And that was far too big for me, really. I shouldn't have really had something like that. But anyway, I went and raced, and I crashed. In my very first race! But I never gave in. I kept going back and back and back.
.

·         The most common way to crash coming out of a corner is to highside - which is where you accelerate out of the corner, and the rear loses grip, then suddenly finds grip and chucks you off the bike.
.
·         The idea for the 'Speed' series was to break the record for the fastest push bike.
.
·         I like to move around a lot - I'm a big runner, and I often get on a bike and ride from meeting to meeting.
.
·         As obvious as it sounds, I strongly recommend shopping at a specialty bike store. They are the experts, and they will be able to help you decide which bike is best for you.
.
·         Once, when I was driving my bike with my helmet on, two girls recognized me by just looking at my eyes.
.
·         I have a specialized racing bike, which is great because it has a solid build, is comfortable to ride, and is lightweight.
.
·         I'm surrounded by the beach, so I love to fish and to dive and to swim. I walk a lot, and I bike around. I hang out at the beach, really, and muck around.
.
·         The truest definition of faith is having the belief you're going somewhere that you can't see, whether it's religion or football or learning to ride a bike. Bret Bielema
.
·         I try to live my life free of regrets, but I do have one style regret that makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. Mum used to dress my brother and me in bright neon bike pants and big baggy t-shirts that were so long you could barely see our bike pants.
.

  More Bike rider quotes, bike quotes, royal enfield quotes, check out more quotes releted to bikes and motorcycle
·         When I hit 16, I got a scooter to ride to school. It was bright pink, and I saw on the ownership papers that Jonathan Ross once owned it. My friends slated me for it because of the colour, but it was cool. My father used to ride, and my mother's boyfriend has a bike, so we're a bit of a biker family.
.
·         Walk to work, even if it's four miles. Ride a bike to work. Drive a different way. On your way there, try to find beauty. You'd be surprised how much more of the neighborhood you can perceive and experience when you're looking for unique spots of beauty.
.


·         Just as we teach our children how to ride a bike, we need to teach them how to navigate social media and make the right moves that will help them. The physical world is similar to the virtual world in many cases. It's about being aware. We can prevent many debacles if we're educated. Amy Jo Martin
.

·         I like to go out on my bike. That's when I do my thinking. Two or three hours on the roads - that's when you get time, and you can think without problems.
.
·         I find it tough to ride my bike around Bandra because people recognise me now.
.
·         I love bikes. I used to own one, but I fell off it when I was younger and that was the end of my bike riding days until now. Idris Elba
.
·         I'm not on a mission. I'm not a paragon of health for anybody. I'm not going to run a marathon or model for 'Men's Health' or go on bike rides with Lance Armstrong. I'm not. Trust me.
.
·         I had a bike accident a few years ago, and I went to the emergency room, and I had to have a gash sewn up. And I am the kind of person that I was sitting up fascinated, watching, to the extent that the doctor said, 'Do you want to do a couple of stitches? You seem to be very interested.'
.
·         I think there is no defending a title. You don't go into a season with a points advantage over anyone. So I don't think it's ever a title defence. I think you've got a different number on your bike, if you choose so, but everyone starts at zero again. Casey Stoner
.
·         I think our slow, humble beginnings in surf shops, ski shops, bike shops, and motorcycle shops have been extremely important for our success. GoPro is all about celebrating an active lifestyle and sharing that with other people. It's authentic. It's not a brand that we went out and bought a bunch of ads for to create. Nick Woodman
.
·         A lot of fun stuff happens when you go out on a bike compared to when you're in a car. You're more in the environment. It's enjoyable. Even when It's raining It's still fun.
.
·         I've seen neighborhoods that I would have never driven though because I'm riding my bike, because I'm looking for side roads, looking for maybe more hills or less hills depending if I'm exercising or not. You see a lot more, and you get the flow of a city a lot more. Stone Gossard
.

·         My first event was in Nottingham, aged 11, and the prize was a bike. I thought, 'Wow.' I had no idea what to wear. I think I did it in swimming trunks, then just put on a T-shirt and shoes for the bike part. Triathlons felt exotic. There was a technical and tactical aspect to it as well as the endurance challenge. I was hooked. Alistair Brownlee
.
·         I worked at this bike shop called Rockville BMX, and I started going on this summer tour with this one company. One summer, we ended up in California, and I got to hang out with the guys who made 'Freestylin' - Andy Jenkins and Mark Lewman.
.
·         I would like to propose slow cycling. Commute by bike. At a stroke, you remove the need for and absurd cost of public transport. Cycling is almost completely free. There is no longer any need for the gym as you get fit by cycling. And you can go at your own pace.
.
·         One thing I thought of, I call it By Sea, By Land, By Foot. It'd be a 100-mile paddle, a 100-mile run, and a 100-mile bike, back-to-back-to-back. But I don't want to end up in the hospital.
.
·         When I was a kid, I would do stupid things on my bike. I'd jump any ramp, I'd jump over people, I'd jump over things - always crashing, never hurting myself badly but always wanting to take physical risks. Eric Bana
.
·         For a man so incredibly hairy and square, watching my dad get on a bike was like watching a penguin spread its wings and take flight. He'd take off at inhuman speed, a smile on his face, and never look back.
.
·         As for environmentalism, I'm only an environmentalist by accident. I live in New York, so I bike, and the closest grocery store to me sells organic produce. I also shop with a book bag because I ride a bike, and it's hard to carry the paper or plastic bags.
.
·         My buddy David Wells is a big motorcycle guy, so when I go visit him in San Diego, he takes me out on his bike. He's got some antique Indians. I never really rode during my career, because I was afraid I'd fall off and ruin my career.

·         I remember, my first bicycle was very much a used bike. I wasn't going to Wal-Mart, buying a flashy 10-speed bike from China. Are you kidding me?
.
·         As obvious as it sounds, I strongly recommend shopping at a specialty bike store. They are the experts, and they will be able to help you decide which bike is best for you
.


·         Once, when I was driving my bike with my helmet on, two girls recognized me by just looking at my eyes.
.
·         A lot of the off-ice is actually spent sort of as a recovery process. Because the closer we get to a competition, the more and more you do on-ice. So if you're already on the ice three to four hours, you get enough cardio doing your run-throughs. But I sometimes do the elliptical or bike.
.
·         At Grudge, we just push each other. Whether it's sparring five rounds or rolling and doing drills, I do most of my cardio at practice. As far as running outside or riding a bike? That's not fighting, so I only do things that are going to help me in the Octagon.
.
·         I used to watch MotoGP quite a bit, I liked MotoGP. I had a motorbike before I had a go-kart and before I had a motorbike I had a quad bike but I was too dangerous, and before I did quad biking I did horse riding, so it's been a long journey
.
·         How we fund transportation in this country is broken. You all pay a gasoline tax, right? Well, cars go farther, we get electric cars, and so on. And then we do more with the money than just build roads. We do bike lanes and mass transit. Kevin McCarthy
.
·         I remember Detroit feeling really unsafe, feeling scared a lot. Our house was broken into, our car was stolen, we had to get a watchdog, we would get beat up in the street, I had my bike stolen. There was just a lot of real anarchy on the streets and sidewalks.
.
·         I have seen extreme lows because of factors that were not in my hands - be it not having money to buy my first bike, dropping out of a prestigious engineering college without having a single rupee in my bank account, living with seven boys in a single-room kitchen in Mumbai, or eating nothing but khichdi every day. But I cherish all those moments.
.
·         When I'm cruising around on my bike, I feel completely free, but I share my possessions. My friends can always borrow my motorcycles. Even if they end up crashing them, it's OK with me.
.

·         My parents had us very young. We lived in a modest house. We built forts, we hiked, we went camping and they wanted us to be independent. It's how children grew up in the 1940s and 50s: outside all the time, playing in the dirt, riding your bike around. Brooklyn Decker


·         I love taking my bike for a spin during my free time. Naga Chaitanya
.
·         Perhaps people, and kids especially, are spoiled today, because all the kids today have cars, it seems. When I was young you were lucky to have a bike

·         I know people have tattooed my 'Sons of Anarchy' photos, they've painted them, on their bikes. I've seen a few of those, sent to me through friends, where they've actually taken my 8x10 Tig photo and put it right on their bike. Kim Coates
.
·         I am very much a girly girl as well as being this tough, athletic fighter. I grew up a tomboy. I got my first four wheeler when I was eight. I got my first dirt bike shortly after. So, I have a lot of these manly qualities, I guess you would say. But, I also like to go get dressed up every weekend.

·         I had a lot of jobs in New York. I worked in a cafe, and I did bike delivery, and I was a mover. And I babysat, which was really cool in some cases and really insane in others.
.
·         The main thing I'm into is going about on a bike, taking random routes; I'm really into the idea of making up journeys, and just seeing where they take you, because they always end up taking you someplace freaky.
.
·         I've almost been hit by a lot of things in New York City. I am pretty sure I have almost been hit by a bike messenger before. Sasha Pieterse
.
·         I've sort of been an anthropologist of modern America, in a non-academic way. Whether it's Marines or Tupperware salesladies, high end audiophiles or bike couriers, I'm fascinated by the hallmarks of the American tribe. Hampton Sides
.
·         I don't ride a sport bike. If I'm riding a sport bike and trying to do tricks, and going 200 miles down the highway, that's probably pretty stupid. But when you're riding a Harley or a chopper, and you're riding with a group of people and you're not on the highway and you're cruising, you're relaxing.


I do a lot of biking. I need that mileage and the long-distance stuff because tennis demands it. My fitness trainer is always trying to convince me to do an Ironman. I can probably run the marathon, I can make the 112 miles on the bike, but I will never swim for 2.4 miles. I will die after 100 meters.


·         One day, my bike tire broke miles from home and I found a way to fix it. That's what I learned: Even if you don't have all the tools, you can improvise.


·         But I was very, very lucky, and it was a wake up call as far as motorbikes are concerned. I never flirted with death on the bike, but now I'm totally convinced they're death machines. Liam Neeson

·         The most common way to crash coming out of a corner is to highside - which is where you accelerate out of the corner, and the rear loses grip, then suddenly finds grip and chucks you off the bike.



 In this Article we tried to show you the best quotes on bikes.







Comments

  1. The ultimate survival tool has arrived…

    It chops, digs, starts fires, cuts, navigates and so much more…

    In fact this work of art has 15 essential tools in one tactical design.

    It’s called the KONNEX ET15 and when you see it you’ll realize how much you actually need it.

    Customers are buying it to:

    Keep in their car when 4-wheel driving
    Going camping
    Hunting
    Fishing
    Dirt bike riding
    Hiking
    And just about any other outdoor adventure you can think of…

    When you see it I guarantee you’re going to think of all the situations where this tool could have come in incredibly handy!

    It’s also made by EVATAC, so you know the quality is second to none.

    >> See what everybody is raving about here

    To a safe future,

    [Wade Lightheart]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allbikehere is a blog giving you news of upcoming and launched bike news, review, compare bikes in the Indian Market.

    Upcoming Bike in India

    Launched Bike in India

    Latest Bike Review

    Bike Compare India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment