Top Bikes Quotes in 2020 that you cant Afford to miss.

Top Bikes Quotes in 2020 that you cant Afford to miss.

Its the year 2020 and we bring you the best bikes quotes of the year in this article. If you are looking for some of the best bikes quotes of the year then you should read this article, as we have mentioned the best of 2020 here. 
you can use these quotes as you display picture, profile picture, whats-app status, Instagram status, linked in, twitter profile picture, Facebook status and post. So without wasting any more time here are the top best bikes quotes of the year 2020. 
bikes quotes

Top Best Bikes Quote

  We have the 2004 M1 here for reference, which is useful. It worked well here last year; we won the race and always did fast lap times so it will be interesting to compare it to the new bike and it will help us to understand which parts have improved.
.


·         The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike... you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it's true. Valentino Rossi
.


·         Maybe the bike is more dangerous, but the passion for the car for me is second to the bike. Valentino Rossi
.


·         I am able to ride the bike and think clearly about strategy and tyres. I also have positive thinking. I am very constructively critical.
.


·         I was always interested in skateboarding, BMX bike riding, flipping, gymnastics. Anything with tumbling, turning, twisting, and extreme sports.
.


·         Going for a really long run, a bike ride, or cross-country skiing helps me get away from all the noise. I tell myself, 'The pain you're feeling, just enjoy it because it's going to help you across that finish line first.' If you're having a crap day, go for a run. It makes a big difference.
.


·         What I've realised is that you can run miles, jump on a bike, lift weights, and all that other garbage, but the bottom line is that you get in tennis shape by playing tennis. You build the right muscles, and I don't believe people can do it as successfully any other way.
.


·         From what I've heard, Paris did a little bit more prep work as far as making bike lanes and all of that stuff. They really did it properly, which New York is getting to little by little.
.


·         I ride my bike almost every day here in New York. It's getting safer to do so, but I do have to be fairly alert when riding on the streets as opposed to riding on the Hudson River bike path or similar protected lanes.
.


·         On a bike, being just slightly above pedestrian and car eye level, one gets a perfect view of the goings-on in one's own town.
.


·         Every weekend, I'm on the highway to Antwerp. I need to be there, to have the calm. It's a whole different life: I jump on my bike, and it's so small, I can be anywhere in a minute. I like to be at home when there's free time because when you're at a big company, you're constantly surrounded by 30 people.
.
·          
·         I worry about kids today not having time to build a tree house or ride a bike or go fishing. I worry that life is getting faster and faster.
.
·         I used to watch MotoGP quite a bit, I liked MotoGP. I had a motorbike before I had a go-kart and before I had a motorbike I had a quad bike but I was too dangerous, and before I did quad biking I did horse riding, so it's been a long journey.



we hope you liked our collection of best bikes quotes for the year 2020. we have tried to include as much as possible. we will surely post new ones in the upcoming post, till then use these best bikes quotes for the year 2020. 

For more such quotes subscribe to our newsletter and find out more intresting stuff on our website. 

Comments

Post a Comment